Ajay Shah writing for the mass media (2014)
- The logjam in infrastructure financing, 24 October 2014. kw = the long run has caught up with us.
- RBI's `wilful default' framework vs. the rule of law, 16 September 2014. kw = Indian bankruptcy code, judicial review.
- Response to Raghuram Rajan's speech on FSLRC, Indian Express, 4 July 2014. kw = draft Indian Financial Code, judicial review, RBI turf.
- Responding to the distress in Indian banking, Economic Times, 30 June 2014. kw = ARC, Asset management company, moral hazard.
- Engineers, not drivers, Economic Times, 10 April 2014. kw = State capacity.
- My generation, Economic Times, 13 March 2014. kw = human capital, workforce, literacy, education, learning by doing, human capital obsolescence.
- Inflation targeting is the new gold standard, Economic Times, 13 February 2014. kw = adoption of IT all across the world, durable solution, currency crises.
- Rule of law and competition in banking, Economic Times, 9 January 2014. kw = bank licensing, RBI.
Back up to Ajay Shah's media page
Back up to Ajay Shah's home page